• Make Your Own Havaianas comes to SA – 2 people in Jozi will get the chance to make a unique pair
    Posted by on Oct 22nd, 2013

Summer…she is nearly here. And what is summer without a pair of Havaianas hey. It is mandatory in fact that you have a pair and this festive season you will for the first time in SA be able to custom design you very own unique pair. No more i wish this one came with that colour strap and that sole. Now you will be able to create you own pair exactly how you like it. From 29October to the 3 November, Havaianas will bring the Make Your Own Havaianas initiative to SA and Sandton City has been selected as the very first destination.

And to celebrate i’m gonna give two of you folks up in Johannesburg the chance to go make your own custom Havaianas at the launch which i’m told is gonna be world class.

south africa

A pop-up store will be set up in the Woolworths Upper court of Sandton City. You’ll be able to customise your pair of Havaianas, choosing everything from the straps, the soles, mixing and matching those and even adding pins to the straps.

Perfect for you Jozi folks who will be heading to the beach in Cape Town hey. For a change you’ll have some bragging rights and a pair of flops nobody in Cape Town will have.

Now here’s how two of you will get the chance to create your own pair of Havaianas. As always I’ll give one pair away on Twitter and the other to someone who leaves a comment beneath this post.

• For those entering on Twitter…you will need to follow @lifeissavage and @SA_Havaianas_SA so i can track you and then send out the following tweet:

Make Your Own Havaianas launches in SA…win and design your own custom-made pair with @SA_Havaianas_SA and @lifeissavage

• The for those not on Twitter or just wanna double their chances you can leave a comment beneath this post telling me why you want those custom designed Havaianas.  Entertain me.

I’ll pick winners on this Friday 25th. And remember the launch is in Joburg so you need to be there in Sandton to claim your prize.

Good times.

UPDATE: winner of the cahnce to make their own Havaianas is Craig Hart. Congrats!

Aimee says:
    October 10, 2013 at 12:21 pm

I actually have hobbitesque feet and feel that a custom designed pair of Havaianas would detract from the ugliness of my toetsies *if you can even refer to them as cute toes*

October 10, 2013 at 12:21 pm

My favourite pair of slops were orange and purple (yeah!) Havianas that helped me trek across jungle in SE asia. Anything the road threw at em, they took it. Twisting, scraping on the sole, the slop would not be done! It continued being my faithful partner up until RTD2013, where alas in the midst of a day dronk jam, they were taken from me and never to be seen again. I think I’m ready to get over my old ones though….can you help me @LifeIsSavage?

Richard says:
    October 10, 2013 at 12:21 pm

As a Capetonian who recently relocated to Pretoria I miss my home in Cape Town, the beach, beach bats, volley ball, the beautiful ladies at Clifton and Camps Bay, lollies to make you jollie, and of course suckers to make you wakker. So please break my boredom and make sure I have the sexiest feet in Gauteng, to match my wonderful CA registration. One last thing: WeeePeee jou lekker ding!!!!!!

Emanuel says:
    October 10, 2013 at 12:21 pm

Our 11 month old son has a pair of red and white Havianas, my husband a pair of dark blue ones … when we’re on the beach this December they’re both going to be looking really phly except me who will be “burning” my feet as I make my way to the cold water …. a custom-made pair of cool fresh looking Havianas will complete our Haviana Family Feet!

Natasha says:
    October 10, 2013 at 12:21 pm

Chane my bunion into a funion!

Please?

x

DANIE OOSTHUIZEN says:
    October 10, 2013 at 12:21 pm

A Shark from KZN to custom design his very own unique pair pair of Havaianas.
    COOL
    Then to see the envy when heading to the beach in Cape Town to brag with my very own unique pair pair of Havaianas.