• Zapiro’s latest cartoon – Zuma as a giant shower headed penis…yoh [pic]
    Posted by on Jul 6th, 2012

Infamous South African satirist, Zapiro,  is flirting with controversy again and his latest cartoon in the Mail & Guardian today is likely to get government panties in a bunch.

Yoh.

I’m guessing that isn’t gonna down too well.

[via Zapiro]

UPDATE: no surprises …Zuma, the government and even the ANC Womens League are disgusted with the cartoon and demand its immediate removal. http://t.co/1rE0fAcP

Howie says:
    July 07, 2012 at 10:11 am

SEXUAL Cohesion Summit!!!!

Have no race issues to be adressed at any summit,
    do have a problem with an adulterous polygamist!

Tony says:
    July 07, 2012 at 10:11 am

Fact of the matter is that political leaders who in the past earned their stripes through good leadership by example did not find themselves in the cartoon section or the joke punchline. Remember the Soviet leader Chernenko who was always drunk/ and bumbling if not tripping over his own feet? Or more recently George W. Bush who just had to open his mouth to confirm our deepest suspicions that he was clown made up to look like a politician!

Zuma in the South African context is the mother of all jokes with his one foot in the 21st century and the other doing the “Bouncing Betty” tribal dance in skins. Is it any wonder that he is the butt )pun intended) of all jokes with his polygamous phillandering lifestyle in a climate of abuse on women in South Africa? He also escaped criminal charges from rape to accepting bribes by a pubic hair ONLY through political intervention and interference.

Bottom line is that President Pnis de Stortkop is a joke and I suspect does not enjoy the support of the intellegencia in South Africa both Black and White.

Craig Hutton says:
    July 07, 2012 at 10:11 am

Get over yourselves ANC, if you can’t take the heat get out of public life and government. When you as a party can lead with integrity then and only then will the masses stop mocking you. As Ruel Khoza stated, you are a strange breed!

taurus says:
    July 07, 2012 at 10:11 am

Another brilliant reality check from Zapiro.

Espy says:
    July 07, 2012 at 10:11 am

Mr Craig Hutton – I salute you. Our crime-infested Government should get out.

When Zuma became President the first thing that popped into my head was: “This means that CRIME is legal”.

Zuma still owes over R1m for his son’s or nephews’s wedding (I cannot remember which one) – that’s fraudulent.

His Wifes spend the tax-payers monies when travelling… blah…. blah……

When he’s on the News he always pulls his glasses up with his middle-finger. What’s up with that, coming from a President.

tooo says:
    July 07, 2012 at 10:11 am

When the white government did all thier derty work were ware you? you all seem to be forgetting the past, or maybe you are part of the past. I think ANC government is transparent unlike the white minority groups that did to black people unforgiveble things

Espy says:
    July 07, 2012 at 10:11 am

Dear Tooo

I was in school during the white Government, learning how to spell properly. Derty = dirty. Ware = where.

Espy says:
    July 07, 2012 at 10:11 am

To Tooo (I do not know what Gender you are, but, I’m not referring you to Mr Tutu – he’s a Gentleman)

Other things I remembered:

If the ANC were such a transparent Government, why do they want the Media to stay out of their affairs? The Wives travelling, spending the tax-payers monies……blahdeeblahblah

Have you travelled along our so-called “improved highways”. What a friggin’ accident hazard that is, all on its own.

Lanes have been narrowed, and, they are skew – because the labourers were drunk, or stoned, or both…….

The other day a 4×4 drove past me and my car swayed slightly because the vehicle was sooooooooooooooo close. Thank God I can drive as well as I can spell.

As for the trucks, well…..need I say more.

Now, back in the old SA: Lanes were wide enough (with some space left) for Trucks and 4×4′s.

Lanes were never skew – I’m 45yrs old and have been driving for some years now.

Their Wives were not spending the tax-payers monies – IF they were, it was not running into the MILLIONS……

Are you able to understand where the rest of us are coming from! I hope you noticed it’s not a question Tooo.

geko says:
    July 07, 2012 at 10:11 am

bend over I’d like to do something unforgivable to you Toooooo!

max says:
    July 07, 2012 at 10:11 am

i know they say dogs buck a moving vehicle, no one is better we all just loosing pets lol

Espy says:
    July 07, 2012 at 10:11 am

Hi Max

You are right – no one is better. We were all meant to be on the same level, however that is not so.

Many moons ago I watched the movie “Seven” – maybe you’ve seen it too. If you haven’t, rent it next time you go the to Video Shop, or, buy the movie. It’s worth every cent.

I learnt one thing from that movie – there are many warped, sick, psychotic people on this beautiful earth. People that believe they are God and live their lives as such. Control-freaks. Blatant liars.

I’m not that type of personality, therefore I know I’m better. I also know that I am not God.

From your sense of humour, I think I’m right in saying you are better too. You look at the funny side of things in life. Very pleasant quality to come across. Don’t ever loose it.