• Justin Bieber is coming to tour South Africa, singer confirms [pic + video]
    Posted by on Jul 4th, 2012

Beliebers all around South Africa are going to lose their sh*t today after Justin Bieber announced on Twitter just before midnight that he would be routing his Believe Tour to include South Africa.

Yep..from the horses mouth.

No word yet on the actual dates she will be gracing SA with her presence, but ill let you know as soon as i found out. Bieber joins fellow diva Lady Gaga as the latest high profile musicians to announce that they will be touring SA.

In the mean time go change your underwear coz i’m sure you just wet yourself.

And can someone go check on my mate Chad..he’s likely to have fainted at this news.

[via @JustinBieber ]

UPDATE: Bieber uploaded a video to Youtube about the announcement.

Belieber says:
    July 07, 2012 at 6:42 am

OMG! When is he coming?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 07, 2012 at 6:42 am

No word yet on the actual dates or whether he is even coming at all! Apparently its not confirmed that he will be singing..merely that he will be routing this way. No idea what that means

Sasha says:

F*ck [edit] Savage I hate you

Totally thought you were gonna tell me the Foo Fighters were coming.

Sigh

July 07, 2012 at 6:42 am

Haha! My bad.. will see what i can do in getting the Foo Fighters here. Also i edited your swear word there. F-bombs are unfortunately flagged

candice says:
    July 07, 2012 at 6:42 am

hey, it says jb will be coming to SA BUT NO TICKETS HAVE BEEN ON PRE-sale.
    when will they be???

NabeelaBella says:
    July 07, 2012 at 6:42 am

Is he coming to CT????? OMG!! I’m so THERE!!!!

Hannah says:

Oh My Gosh What Dates Is He Here Can’t Wait
    LOVE HIM…..

tyla says:
    July 07, 2012 at 6:42 am

Hi justin bieber omw I love u pls come to south africa I have wated for u for years and when I heard u confermed the dates for ur 2013 BELIEVE TOUR dates I was so exited so can’t wait till you come love ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!

megan says:
    July 07, 2012 at 6:42 am

Justin Bieber I love you so much i have dreams of you and i’m your biggest fan love you mawh

megan says:
    July 07, 2012 at 6:42 am

Justin i really love you and tell Selena Your fan said hey you make me jealous

Ashleigh says:
    July 07, 2012 at 6:42 am

Omg Justin Bieber is coming to South Africa. I am a really huge fan. I dream of you so much oh yah tell Selena I am so jelous and a fan of her. You,guys make such a great couple. Love you!!!!!!!!mwah!!

:-*

natasja says:
    July 07, 2012 at 6:42 am

why are all the big concert never in Durban?? Justin Bieber has alot of fans in Durban.
    please could he come to Durban!!!1