No Banner to display

Road rage incident in Sea Point…guy gets KO’d with one punch [video]
Posted by on Mar 29th, 2012

It’s not often that road rage incidents get captured on film, let alone in Cape Town. I stumbled onto this video last night that was uploaded to YouTube less than a week ago and it shows an altercation between two guys in Sea Point in what looks like Camberwell Rd opposite the Ritz Hotel.

It shows a white Mercedes stopped in the middle of the road and two guys arguing. Not long before one of the guys throws a right hook and drops the other guy.

No idea if that’s an old video or if it actually happened last week though.

Either way i wonder if that guy has pressed charges and whether he knows the footage exists.

Anyone got any more info lemme know or leave a comment.

BeegoBenj says:
March 03, 2012 at 10:31 am

2 weeks ago i was on my motorbike at a robot and some guy drives up to the green light and then slamms on his breaking causing me to nearly go into him so i hoot, he gets out his car and slaps me hard in my helmet and and punches me in my arm and gets back into his car and drives away. road rage in SA is getting bad!

Jacob says:
March 03, 2012 at 10:31 am

Was it a clutchplate/bonehead that got out of his car? Yes, road rage is hectic in SA!

March 03, 2012 at 10:31 am

What! Dude and didn’t lay the smack down on his ass?! Or at least take down his numberplate. Coulda spread that all over the city!

BeegoBenj says:
March 03, 2012 at 10:31 am

i got his number plate and tracing his plates, just having problems getting holdof company he works for

Rory says:
March 03, 2012 at 10:31 am

This looks like the guy who got punched was the one being the idiot. He’s all up in the other guy’s face and won’t step back when the guy pushes him away, so the “boxer” snaps. Justice imo – i was pleased to see the guy stand up for himself.

TheTjoekster says:
March 03, 2012 at 10:31 am

I filmed it on Thursday 22 March 2012 at about 19h00 in the evening in Sea Point. A portion of the original was loaded as One HIT Wonder on the Friday. I decided to play around with it a bit when I got back in JHB on Monday and loaded it as Punch Line – Sea Point Cape Town.

We came driving down the road and saw the guy with the grey shirt standing in the middle of the road. The white merc came driving up the road and the guy in the grey shirt slammed a dent into the bonnet. Thats when I started filming it on my iPhone, as I reckoned it could get interesting. After confronting the driver through the window, the dude in the blue shirt got out of his car. This is only a portion of the clip. The rest shows the guy in the blue shirt kicking the guy on the ground after he was KO’d as well as him picking him up and throwing the guy in the grey shirt to the side of the road.

March 03, 2012 at 10:31 am

So then it happened last week. That’s some crazy footage though especially since he continued after the punch. Did the dude who was standing in the road drunk?

TheTjoekster says:
March 03, 2012 at 10:31 am

I dunno if he was drunk, but he certainly looked piseed-off!!! We weren’t close enough to hear any of the conversation, and didn’t really want to take the chance to go any closer. Rather stay low on the radar that get involved in shit like that!!! I’m all up for a good fight, but not with the blue hulk!!! I know my limits…