• Win 2 sets of double tickets to EFC 52 in Cape Town to see Don Madge vs Jadyson Costa
    Posted by on Jul 28th, 2016

The EFC returns to Cape Town next week the 5th August at GrandWest Arena and all eyes will be the fight between local favourite Don ‘Magic Man’ Madge and former welterweight champion Jadyson Costa. They were once coach and student and then it all fell apart. Costa left the EFC after he lost to Martin Van Staden, but he is returning for EFC 52 to fight Madge in what should be an epic battle. Some other great fights are also in the lineup and if you wanna watch live then get involved because i have 2 sets of double tickets to give away to you fine folks.

efc 52

Right now here’s how you can win those tickets. The first set of tickets is going to someone on Twitter and the second set to someone who leaves a comment. First up…

On Twitter you must follow @EFCworldwide and me @lifeissavage so i can track the entries.

Then send out the following tweet:

Win double tickets to #EFC52 in CT to see Madge vs Costa and more.Via @EFCworldwide and @lifeissavage. Details here http://bit.ly/2ajZczO

The other set of tickets will go to someone who leaves a comment beneath this post.

Head on over to EFC Worldwide HERE and leave a comment beneath this post telling me which other fights you are most looking forward to and who you think is gonna win. Feel free to impress me with your MMA knowledge.

That or just be your usual, desperate, funny, bribing self and leave a comment that’s creative or awesome. Or both.

Easy as that. Will pick winners next week Wednesday.

Now get to it. Obviously you need to be in Cape Town to go see the event and get there by your own transport.

UPDATE: winners have been chosen. Congrats to Wimpie Ferreira for his comment which has been chosen as the winner.

July 07, 2016 at 2:57 pm

It time for the mighty 18 wheeler to take whats his. #imwithtumelo #tumelowillwin. Also looking forward to armand lil wandelie making it 2 wins in a row.

July 07, 2016 at 2:57 pm

We can’t wait for this one! #EFC52 will be fight night not to be missed. The bad blood between Don ‘Magic Man’ Madge & Jadyson Costa will be shed in the hexagon. “CHAMPION” Dalcha vs Tumelo ‘THE TRUCK’ Maphutha could be considered fight of the night, someone is getting Starched fo sho!

Renier says:
    July 07, 2016 at 2:57 pm

Champion Dalcha vs Tumelo Maphutha – Champion will stay Champion!

Virgil Bailey says:
    July 07, 2016 at 2:57 pm

Looking forward to Sibusiso Mdoku fighting Delafield… Mdoku has had an impressive run in EFC defeating the likes of Johan van Staden and FFM’s Alain Ilunga, had a Championship fight against Leon Mynhardt but lost, won Luke Michael and then unfortunately lost to current Lightweight Champion Dave Mazany, and embarrassingly to Hanru Botha within seconds of the fight. I think the show boating has gotten to him and I hope he is more focused now on winning and not playing to the crowd, it would be awesome for him to get in the win column and resurrect his career.

Veronique says:
    July 07, 2016 at 2:57 pm

Hi, I must be honest I don’t know much about EFC. I’ve only been to 1 fight and that was a few years ago… I enjoyed it back and I’d like to go and watch it again… I’ve been reading about the fight and this is what I know… Don Don Madge and Jadyson Costa were teammates and now they gonna face each other in the main event at EFC 52. The other headlining match is the interim light heavyweight championship. Its Champion Dalcha vs Tumelo Maphutha… Considering the fight’s at Grandwest Casino, I’d bet on Madge and Maphutha to win their fights… But then again I’ve been having no luck at the slots at Grandwest, lol… Guess we’ll have to wait and see who wins on Friday 5 August 2016… #EFC52 @Lifeissavage @EFCworldwide

Mick says:
    July 07, 2016 at 2:57 pm

Obviously looking forward to the 2 main fights.

Madge vs Costa and Dalcha vs Maputha.

This powerhouse evening is going to be insane.

B says:
    July 07, 2016 at 2:57 pm

Blah blah. Hot… half naked men… in a cage… fighting… nuff said ☺ now gimme!

wowza says:
    July 07, 2016 at 2:57 pm

Don’t beaten a “Costa” before. Now he’s going to make it 2-0.

Virgil Bailey says:
    July 07, 2016 at 2:57 pm

only prob I have with the Dalcha and Maphuta fight is the fact that they don’t like to engage, we have seen it when Dalcha fought Bahati and also when he fought Gideon, Maphuta had the same prob when he fought Gideon and Potta… it came down to a staring contest, hopefully they both engage

Danielle Martincich says:
    July 07, 2016 at 2:57 pm

I am so looking forward to Sibusiso’s fight, fighting out Parklands, Cape Town. As my former training teammate and at various times coach, I respect this guy. He has a heart that keeps going, harder and harder, no matter what training he is put through. I need to watch this man live, the tv just won’t do justice

Edrich Pienaar says:
    July 07, 2016 at 2:57 pm

Always been a Madge fan. He’s gonna kick Costa’s ass. Champion is a monster. Rooting for him.

Edrich Pienaar says:
    July 07, 2016 at 2:57 pm

Quick question to Costa: How is changing training camps like stabbing someone in the back? Is that what you’re gonna say when Madge kicks your ass?

July 07, 2016 at 2:57 pm

With Dalcha Lungiambula’s superb Judo, combined with his raw power we are sure to see some huge slams and powerful take downs but don’t be surprised if we see an improved striking game from the DRC powerhouse! Tumelo Maphutha on the other hand will have to rethink his counter strike game plan we’ve seen in previous fights and will need to make sure his take down defence is on point and look to use his striking to keep Dalcha at bay hoping to land some of his trade mark BOMBS!
    The Brazilian, Costa once friend, training partner and teacher to Madge will look to silence the “Magic Man” fans come Friday evening. All we hope for is a three round WAR! Bad blood between these two will be settled once and for all, will it be student or will it be teacher, Friday night we’ll know!

Matt says:
    July 07, 2016 at 2:57 pm

beg beg beg. Bribe bribe bribe.

its like a metro officers lunch time roll :)

You want to give me these tickets, you really do.

Please?

Buks says:
    July 07, 2016 at 2:57 pm

Let’s try this again… Don’s already beaten a “Costa” (Ioannou back at EFC20) now he’ll beat this “Jadyson” one too. I’m going to predict a TKO via body kicks in round 2.