• Win 2 sets of double tickets to EFC 39 in Cape Town
    Posted by on May 4th, 2015

EFC 39 returns to Cape Town on the 7th May at Grandwest Arena and what a fight card it is. Cape Town favourite Don Madge will be in action as well as Gideon ‘Juggernaught’ Drotschie and Irshaad Sayed. And then there’s the heavyweight title fight between Brendon Groenewald and Andrew Van Zyl. Those matchups and a host of others will see some premium mixed martial arts on display so if you’re keen to see the action up close and personal…well then get involved because i have 2 sets of double tickets to give away to you fine folks.

Vat hom fluffy.

Can’t wait to see Don Madge smash Muyambo. Love his pre-fight quote there.

Ok now here’s how you can win those tickets. The first set of tickets is going to someone on Twitter and the second set to someone who leaves a comment. First up…

Win double tickets to #EFC39 in CT to see Madge, Drotschie, Groenewald & more. Via @EFCworldwide and @lifeissavage http://bit.ly/1F1nqfB

Then the other set of tickets will go to someone who leaves a comment beneath this post.

Head on over to EFC Worldwide HERE and leave a comment beneath this post telling me which fights you are most looking forward to and who you think is gonna win. Feel free to impress me with your MMA knowledge.

That or just be your usual, desperate, funny, bribing self and leave a comment that’s creative or awesome. Or both.

Easy as that. Will pick winners early by Wednesday evening.

Now get to it. Obviously you need to be in Cape Town to go see the event.

Here’s the promo video for the heavyweight title fight to get you amped.

Can’t wait.

UPDATE: winner of comment entry is Claudia. Congrats. Have emailed you.

Adrian C. Phipps says:
    May 05, 2015 at 2:30 pm

Mostly amped to see Regis vs Don Madge, I know Regis is a massive underdog in this bout but I have to support my former training partner, he might not have Madge’s wicked stand up game but I’m hoping Regis can get him to the mat where I think he will be able to submit Madge with his Jujitsu game.. #TeamFrostie…

Wessley Gombard says:
    May 05, 2015 at 2:30 pm

Sayed must win so that he can fast track himself into title consideration.

Shafeeqah says:
    May 05, 2015 at 2:30 pm

I miss the LIVE action

malcolm says:
    May 05, 2015 at 2:30 pm

Im amped to seeM vs Regis.

Should be a cracker !!

Buks says:
    May 05, 2015 at 2:30 pm

I’m keen to see the heavyweights, or battle of the beards, as I call it. If this was WWE they should have done a “loser shaves his beard” match. Honestly, I’m keen to see who’s jiu jitsu game is the best, my money is on van Zyl.

bianca els says:
    May 05, 2015 at 2:30 pm

#TeamGroenewald
    We both from the eastern cape, have followed his career since he started and he is the nicest guy you will ever meet!

Claudia Beccaro says:
    May 05, 2015 at 2:30 pm

Would be super amazing to watch EFC39 at Grand West Casino tomorrow night! Looks like an intense line up of fights! Madge vs Muyambu, Drotschie vs Maputha (would mean for an intense clash) and then the heavyweight main card bout, Van Zyl going against Groenewald! Not to mention getting to see the fights that aren’t screened on TV! The more MMA fights seen, the better! For any woman who does MMA training and who’s passionate about it, any and every EFC is worth watching every time