• Win 3x double tickets to the Takealot.com Cape Town 10’s this weekend
    Posted by on Feb 4th, 2015

It’s that time of the year when the biggest 10’s rugby tournament in the world takes place in Cape Town for 2 days of sensational rugby, beer and good times. The Takealot.com Cape Town 10’s takes place this Friday (6th) and Saturday (7th) at Hamilton’s rugby clu in Green Point and if last year is anything to go by then this year may be the best one ever…expect 18 000 spectators watching roughly 2500 players. The Legends team this year includes former international stars Christian Cullen, Carlos Spencer, Robbie Fleck, Bob Skinstad, James Dalton, Breyton Paulse and Butch James and a few more while the main sponsor has included a celebrity and media team with the outstandingly talented Jack Parow, Siv Ngesi, Rob Van Vuuren, Ryan O’Connor etc and even yours truly. Now i know you wanna come watch so i’m giving away 3 sets of double tickets to you fine folks so keep reading and get involved.

Look forward to 2 days packed with rugby and netball action ( yes there’s a huge netball tournament this year) with 100 rugby teams and 50 netball teams from 11 provinces and abroad. With up to 18 000 spectators, live music from some of SA’s top bands, delicious food from Food Lovers Market, a massive beer tent as well as play areas and activities for the kids.

Now here’s how you can win. I’m giving away 2 tickets on twitter and 4 other tickets in the comment section beneath this post.

For those on Twitter

Win 6 tickets to the @takealot10s with Takealot.com and @lifeissavage http://bit.ly/1zRrkoN

That easy.

• The other 2 sets of double tickets will go to two people who leave a comment beneath this post saying which legend in the Legends team they are most keen on seeing.

Can enter both ways. Now get cracking. Will pick winners tomorrow (Thursday 5th).

UPDATE: winners have been chosen. Congrats to Kelsey and Matt

bianca els says:
    February 02, 2015 at 2:01 pm

super excited to see @iamSivN and @RobVanVuuren in action

Sigqibo Shoba says:
    February 02, 2015 at 2:01 pm

Im keen to see the legendary Christian Cullen in action

Megan Josephs says:
    February 02, 2015 at 2:01 pm

I am most excited to see Bob Skinstad in action! I absolutely love him

Craig Davids says:
    February 02, 2015 at 2:01 pm

Definitely keen on seeing Butch James aka Ryan Reynolds rip it up :-)

Siya says:
    February 02, 2015 at 2:01 pm

I’m mad keen to see Christian Cullen on the field with his marauding runs from his own 22. I suspect that his opponents, only fielding 10 men, will be quite susceptible to these. In my humble opinion, the greatest fullback I have ever watched.

keenan cassiem says:
    February 02, 2015 at 2:01 pm

I am excited to see Bobby skinstad… give me a ticket
    pick me plzzz. He is an absolute legend… love that guy.

sabrina cassiem says:
    February 02, 2015 at 2:01 pm

Ive never been to the take alot 10s rugby. there are so many people i am excited to see? I love Jonah Lomu..the beast. Plz give me some tickets guys

Lyle Parenzee says:
    February 02, 2015 at 2:01 pm

Christian Cullen!!

Kelsey Small says:
    February 02, 2015 at 2:01 pm

I would love to go see the legends Bobby Skinstad & Jack Parow…
    I haven’t been before. Please make my year…

Matt says:
    February 02, 2015 at 2:01 pm

cant wait the see the silky smooth moves of savage – weaving his way through the opposition, like a professional basket maker…