• Win 1 of 10 free Sleekgeek Summer Transformation Challenge entries worth R500 each
    Posted by on Sep 26th, 2014

By now you should already know the drill with Sleekgeek hey. ‘Eat Clean. Train Dirty’  you will no doubt have heard that phrase thrown about, the catch phrase of the Sleekgeek revolution…an 8 week body transformation challenge. I’ve told you before how founder Elan Lohmann has created an amazing Sleekgeek community striving to lead a healthier, fitter and better quality of life. Over 20 000 members on the Facebook group constantly support and encourage each other. One just has to take a quick look at some of the before and after success stories and you’ll be blown away by the results. I even entered the week Winter Transformation challenge this year and i can honestly say it changed the way i eat and train..all in a good way. Remind me to post my results and you’ll see the difference.

Did i mention that besides getting yourself healthy and into shape, there is also R300 000 worth of prizes and discounts up for grabs? If you win your category you will walk away with R10 000 cash money. Yes..all those who enter the Sleekgeek 8-week Winter Transformation Challenge will get a crack at that prize pool.

Sound good? Well then read on because i’m giving away 10 free entries worth R500 each.

There are several heats you can enter up until the last one on 13th October. The first two heats have already started so you can pick from the following start dates for your 8 week transformation: 29 September, 6 October, 13 October.

Besides the R10 000 cash if you win your category, other runner up prizes include smartphones, wearable fitness gear, R2500 in GNC products and more. There’s also a R10 000 prize for the winning ‘buddy team’.

Ok so here’s how you canm win a free entry

• Five people on Twitter will randomly win entries by following @lifeissavage and @sleekgeekSA and then sending out the following tweet:

Win 1 of 10 entries to @sleekgeekSA Summer Challenge 2014 with @lifeissavage Stand a chance to win R40000 in cash http://goo.gl/ihgVZK

• I’ll give 5 entries away to those of you that leave a comment beneath this blog post. Make it funny, sexy, desperate..tell me a story or anything motivational. Lemme know why you need to get involved.

I’ll pick winners on this coming Monday 29th September so you can start on the day that heat begins.

More info on the Sleekgeek Summer Challenge 2014 HERE.

UPDATE: the 5 comment entry winners are Craig Harding, Carrot, Meg, Candice and David Terblanche. Thanks everyone for entering..wish i could give you all an entry.

Nondu says:
    September 09, 2014 at 8:25 am

I need this, gained some winter weight and need to go back to being a ” mmmm kind of a product”!! Help.

MeeA Parkins says:
    September 09, 2014 at 8:25 am

I failed miserably at a fitness challenge 2 years ago. I never even got started. Now, I’m a skinny chick, so most people question my sanity when I mention wanting to participate in these things. But the fact is that skinny does not equal healthy and although I may not need to lose weight, I am in dire need of some serious core strength training, posture correction and toning – particularly of the upper body and arms. You think chicken wings look bad on the average woman? Wait till you see ’em hanging off a virtual skeleton!
    My biggest challenge in participation in these events is not motivation but rather the lack of access to specialized nutrition (we”really a big family, so we eat what’s affordable and available in bulk) and not having access to equipment. I own a good pair of running shoes and will happily arrange my furniture to form a make-shift gym. But I don’t have access to a heavily discounted gym membership as I’m not on a medical aid.
    So my challenge is twofold: 1. Get one of these entries into the SleekGeek programme and 2. Make it work without spending any extra money.
    Doable?

tawrieq says:
    September 09, 2014 at 8:25 am

Please save me from sliding towards the slippery slopes of BOEP!
    BOEP is sooooo 2000 & late.

Keen to get my ULTRA SOUTH AFRICA body hehehe

Gareth says:
    September 09, 2014 at 8:25 am

I’m entering this competition for my fiancé. I should win this prize purely because I have the balls to tell her that she needs this!

Carrot says:
    September 09, 2014 at 8:25 am

Allllllllllrighty – here goes.

Have you ever heard of chub-rub?

Picture what happens when you rub two things together for a long time – they eventually make fire right? Now imagine that those two things are your thighs. Yes. this is my life.

This year, it has been decided. No more not being able to walk properly after an outdoor festival, no more having to wear pants/leggings/shorts to prevent this and thus overheating and just feeling generally miserable. It’s time. I’m done with this. Its time to work, bitch.

Please help a girl out Daddy?

Megs Hartwig says:
    September 09, 2014 at 8:25 am

I am a sloth… yes, I am because this sloth (who is me) doesn’t really do exercise, at all or maybe walking to my car and back counts as exercise?!? I believe and feel that SleekGeek is going to make me stronger, mentally and physically. I need to adapt a healthier lifestyle to get out of this rut which I have been in and change it for the better instead of covering up and cowering away this Summer #BringItOn

Shahil says:
    September 09, 2014 at 8:25 am

It all started innocently in Cape Town. Not really, but let’s use that for dramatic effect. There I sat with my gleaming 6 pack (we shall not mention whether this was Black Label or my washboard abs) and SUDDENLY, I was attacked by the juiciest of chocolate croissants from Jason’s. This was followed by an oily curry in the City Bowl and that succulent mac and cheese from Clarkes. Next thing you know, a gatsby from Athlone forced its way down my tummy followed by some slap chips from several joints in Mowbray. How can you resist all that Bollywood music they play while you wait! Alas, I now resemble a balloon. People even write on me with koki pens! Oh Sleekgeek, help me look good again!

chuma gqoli says:
    September 09, 2014 at 8:25 am

I am in desperate need! This would be perfect for all the support provided. I definitely have an emotional eating issue which I have started working on but the added support and most importantly STRUCTURE would make a world of difference for me

September 09, 2014 at 8:25 am

It comes down to motivation. I seriously need it!
    I have battled issues with my weight and body since the earliest of days. My self-esteem is pretty much non-existent and although I keep telling myself, that it is time to make a change… I can never find the motivation. My parents had me taking diet tablets from the age of 8 years old, so I kind of just accepted that I am always going to be fat and feel uncomfortable with myself, but in the last 2 years… I have gotten married and had a child, I have built up my confidence by blogging about my issues and I believe that by doing the challenge, I can get serious about a new life for myself. After all, I don’t want my child to face the same body issues that I had. I would absolutely love

Joshua says:
    September 09, 2014 at 8:25 am

I am a BSc student and I have every excuse not to do this SleekGeek Summer Transformation Challenge: I’m a skeptic, I don’t consider myself to be a conformist, I’m too busy … But I’m tired of excuses! I’m sure all of us are sick and tired of our own excuses when it comes to living a healthy lifestyle. I know I am. I’m so ready to start Eating Clean and Training Dirty!!! Winning an entry into this competition would be just the motivation and kick in the ass that I need

Kathryn says:
    September 09, 2014 at 8:25 am

I really need some motivation to get fitter & expand my exercise programme from walking to something more challenging… Need to get rid of that lazy winter mood of too much wine, chocolate & TV & back on track to some more exciting healthy eating for the whole family & into my summer clothes :) #rollonsummer cape town

Candice says:
    September 09, 2014 at 8:25 am

Right. Desperate, you say? That’d be me. My life revolves around food : eating it, making it, reviewing it. Sounds fun, but has led to a rather unhealthy lifestyle. I’m trying to turn it around – doing the 10km Gun Run in 2 weeks and loving getting into running. But, I have 20kg to go. Help me?

Cornell says:
    September 09, 2014 at 8:25 am

I want to get my body in tip-top shape so that Mr Right doesn’t have to struggle to find me!! A girl can only wait patiently for so long!!!

Candice Terblanche says:
    September 09, 2014 at 8:25 am

Really need to turn my life and health around pretty please help me do it

David terblanche says:
    September 09, 2014 at 8:25 am

Would love to do this side by side with my wifey and start a new lifestyle for us both

Marc says:
    September 09, 2014 at 8:25 am

right…. so three years ago I was 52 KGs…. Im now 95kgs…. and have a double chin… I eat as much as I always have but maybe its the fact that Im getting older and my metabolism has slowed???? Bottom line is, I need this, I really do. I dont even want to visit / see people from the “old days” beacuse when they see me and how I have blown up they will be like “what the eff”. Give this to me , please…. Im tired of rolling around everywhere… Ive started by getting up a little earlier every morning and doing a few exercises but I definitely need more…. would love this. Thanks

Meg says:
    September 09, 2014 at 8:25 am

Daddy! Daddy, please. Winter has not been kind. If I promise to post bikini selfies throughout summer, will you pretty please give me an entry?

Jana Cilliers says:
    September 09, 2014 at 8:25 am

As you know, life is savage and life happens. Since getting married I have just “let go”. I just eat whatever I want and my exercise is changing channels with the remote and walking to the cupboard to get a snack. Please Daddy, help me to become a sexy wife for my hubby and then hopefully I will be a MILF one day :) (Been married for a month, LOL)

Craig Harding says:
    September 09, 2014 at 8:25 am

My dog is sad because he’s lost respect for me. Now when I raise my fork to my mouth or dip my hand back into the chip packet, he hangs his head in shame. If I open a beer he lets out an audible whine. If he could talk he would say something derogatory like; “get off the couch fatty”.

I think my wife agrees with him!

He was supposed to be my best friend. Please help me shed this puppy fat and gain back his furry respect, I can’t weight any longer.