Now in it’s 6th year the Nokia Cape Town Tens rugby tournament kicks off tomorrow (7/8 February) at Hamilton’s Rugby Club in Green Point and if you don’t already know then let me school you quickly…it’s the the world’s biggest Tens tournament including 116 rugby teams and a Rugby Legends team competing over 2 days. But it’s not only about the rugby hey…there’s food, booze, live music, stuff for the kids and even a netball tournament with 30 teams competing.
And of course i have tickets to giveaway to two lucky readers…so keep reading.
At this years event, besides the rugby, visitors can look forward to.
- Free entrance for ladies before 5pm on Friday
- Food glorious food – Food Lover’s Market has become the exclusive food partner of the event and will be delivering a unique and premium food experience for players and spectators alike
- Something for the little ones – Rugby Tots, TAG Rugby, Western Province Netball Academy, jumping castles and many other activities to keep kiddies entertained
- Great music and plenty of dancing – some amazing entertainment lined up for you including DJ Sox, Goodluck, Me and Mr Brown, The Rockerfellas and The Rivertones
- Safe travels – This year we have partnered with Uber taxi’s who are offering spectators R150 off a ride to or from the event. Visit www.uber.com/go/NOKIATENS for more.
Now for the giveaway: I’ve got two sets of double tickets give away for Friday 7th. First set im gonna give away to someone on Twitter and the other set to someone who leaves a comment beneath this post.
- First up : as always follow me @lifeissavage so i can track the entries and then send out the following tweet:
“ Win a set of double tickets to the Nokia Cape Town Tens rugby tournament via @tensrugby and @lifeissavage “
- The second set of double tickets will go to someone who leaves a comment beneath this post telling me who the headline sponsor is.
Will pick random winners before tomorrow morning.
UPDATE: competition is closed. Winner of comment tickets is Paul Jared. Hope you meet Bob Skinstad and enjoy the short shorts.