• Westboro Baptist Church says God hates Mandela and SA is a fag nation [video]
    Posted by on Dec 12th, 2013

South Africa might have a fake sign language interpreter who can’t sign for sh*t, but at least we don’t have proper crazies like the Westboro Baptist Church who are planning to picket Nelson Mandela’s funeral. The extreme Christian group says they are in the process of booking flights to Johannesburg to spread their message at Mandela’s official State funeral in Qunu on Sunday. And what exactly is their message..well for starters the Westboro Baptist Church want everyone to know that God hates Mandela and South Africa.

eNCA spoke to one of the Westboro Baptist Church elders. Have a listen to him mouthfarting talking about SA and Mandela.

Oh i really hope that guy actually rocks up at Madiba’s funeral and holds up that Fag Nation sign.

[via eNCA]

Hanlie says:
    December 12, 2013 at 6:55 am

These people shouldn’t call themselves a church. They’re a hate group who pickets funerals of soldiers in the USA. Like you I hope he comes!

Steven says:
    December 12, 2013 at 6:55 am

They shouldn’t even be given this much publicity man! They’re just a hate group in the guise of religion. Its only because they keep getting so much media attention that they’re able to keep making a name for themselves. They’re a bunch of idiots!

Gareth More says:
    December 12, 2013 at 6:55 am

What I would suggest is that you simply take this off your website (as eNCA should do) and stop giving people like this any attention at all because that is what they thrive on.

Jagter says:
    December 12, 2013 at 6:55 am

Ha ha.

These cocktonsils will quickly realise that this is not America if they actually go through with that stunt.
    I wonder of they can spell ‘Instant Mob Justice’

December 12, 2013 at 6:55 am

what they don’t kno is that we always act like africans in africa,bazowuzw’umoya.

December 12, 2013 at 6:55 am

CULT WANKS..
    Come to Scotland and I will show you hate!! …

SUB-HUMAN PRICKS…

Sorry for my language..but you had a go at my people who died..
    I am gay and I will fuck you also

😀