• Win 1 of 5 Sleekgeek Summer Body Challenge entries worth R500 each
    Posted by on Oct 2nd, 2013

‘Eat clean. Train dirty.’ You will no doubt have heard that phrase thrown about over the past year. It’s the catch phrase of the Sleekgeek revolution…an 8 week body transformation challenge that has taken South Africa by storm. I’ve spoken before how founder Elan Lohmann has created a phenomenal Sleekgeek community striving to lead a healthier, fitter and better quality of life. Over 5600 members on the Facebook group constantly support and motivate each other. One just has to take a quick look at some of the before and after success stories and you’ll be blown away by the results.

Now many of you will be aware of my own 30 day challenge of no carbs and no alcohol. I’m half way through and it’s going well, but i’m doing it on my own. I wish had the support of others doing it with me. Since many of you asked how to get involved i’ve gonna do one better…i’ve spoken to Elan and i have 5x Sleekgeek Summer Body Challenge entries to give to you fine folks. Besides the obviously health benefits, the entries are worth R500 each and get this…if you win your category you will walk away with R10 000 cash. In total there is R250 000 (yes a quarter of a million) worth of prizes and discounts up for grabs. And besides the cash, other prizes include HP tablet laptops, sunglasses, supplements etc.

Heads-up though. Entries for this challenge close on Monday 7 October so if you wanna get involved keep reading.

Yep R40 000 in cash up for grabs.

Here’s how it will work if you choose to enter before the final entry date on Monday.

• Submit your before measurements and photos on your selected “Start date” and begin your challenge
    • Submit your “check-in” updates as instructed during your challenge
    • 8 Weeks later submit your fabulous new photos and measurements
    • Wait for the judges verdict
    • There are 4 categories: Men’s weight-loss, Ladies weight-loss, Men’s A-B Transformation, Ladies A-B Transformation
    • There are 4 winners and 6 runners up per category. 28 people are winning the prizes listed.

And what you ask are the prizes for the winners…

sleekgeek

Boom!

Ok so now you know what’s up for grabs. Here’s how you can win one of those entries.

• Two people on Twitter will randomly win entries by following @lifeissavage and @sleekgeekSA and then sending out the following tweet:

” Win 1 of 5 entries to the @sleekgeekSA Summer Body Challenge 2013 with @lifeissavage and stand a chance to win R40 000 in cash “

That simple.

Next is entry via Facebook and i’ll give two entries away randomly to people who do the following:

• Like or share the following Facebook post of the competition poster HERE. Leave a comment under the poster saying why you wanna join and also make sure you mention that you heard it from me @lifeissavage so i can track the entries.

Lastly i’ll give away a single entry

• to someone who leaves a comment beneath this blog post. Make it funny, sexy, desperate..tell me a story or anything. Lemme know why you need to get involved in the Sleekgeek challenge.

I’ll pick winners at noon on Monday 7 October.

Get involved people.

Mik Wertheim Aymes says:
    October 10, 2013 at 7:32 pm

My girlfriend and I live together, we both go to gym together, but to be honest our diets are not really that good, and she struggles to get the motivation to come with me in the mornings to gym. the problem is that she hasn’t seen any real results for herself, so she would rather skip on gym and exercise in bed instead. We are both students and strapped for cash, I have enough cash to spare for one entry, but struggling with another.
    I really think sleekgeek would give her the motivation she needs to get the results she (i) want. So please oh pretty please swing an entry for us our way:)
    Thanks:)

Luke says:
    October 10, 2013 at 7:32 pm

This is Cape Town and if you dont have cheese grater abs then don’t even pitch up at the beach.

Savage, please help me get those cheese grater abs:)

Carryn says:
    October 10, 2013 at 7:32 pm

I am so desperate that I have tweeted, liked, shared and now commented! My clothes are tighter and I bemoan the slim bod I used to have. Would love to enjoy summer as a slimmer and fitter me!

Megz says:
    October 10, 2013 at 7:32 pm

The last time I was “thin” was when i was 10 years old… Now I’m 26, living a life by the beach like I always dreamed but can’t dig deep for the motivation to ‘just do it’. I’m tired of wearing long, warm clothes to hide the lumps and bumps. Kick me in the butt with this challenge and give me a chance toi do this, please!

Dominique says:
    October 10, 2013 at 7:32 pm

Beach season is officially here! (Are you checking that sunshine hey). What better way to celebrate than actually getting my butt off the internet, getting fit and making this a summer to remember!

Tracy says:
    October 10, 2013 at 7:32 pm

Hey give this single mom of a 4 year old something to show off this summer!! Make me look like the pre baby Tracy!! I beg of you, I have joined the gym – that is the first step, but now I need people to hold me accountable – I need the motivation not only to make me fitter and healthier but also so I can play harder and longer with my little angel :) I have liked, shared and tweeted> help help “Daddy”

Wendy Louw says:
    October 10, 2013 at 7:32 pm

Man I can do desperate, so badly wanted to do this challenge. First my cars diesel pump went, R8700 later, my husbands car came close to loosing two tyres so had to buy new ones. For me to do the challenge I wanted to join a gym and do weights. Lost 15kg since Jan 2013 doing low carb high fat diet. But been standing dead still. Was hoping weights would help me with the last kick. SO the big choice was join the gym R330 or join the challenge R500. I joined the gym. Even though I won’t join the challenge I will be using the feedback and motivation from the sideline to try and make a difference in the next 12 weeks. Why 12, well 12 weeks before our offices closes and it is the holidays. For the first time in 9 years I might actually this year get n a cossie and swim with my kids in the sea!!

Lee says:
    October 10, 2013 at 7:32 pm

We went away for the weekend, the wife and I and our gorgeous 3 year old.
    I went to put the little man to sleep in his make-shift camping-cot, and when I went to get in with him to sing him to sleep, he says “daddy is too big, gonna break the bed”.
    That just killed me inside and made me realise how I had let myself go over the last 10 years.

I have made the mental decision to get fit again, but there is definitely no funds for luxuries like gym, so it’s all “home-made” fixes.

I would love to join sleek geek! Have heard so many awesome success stories!

Please daddy, Please…

donne says:
    October 10, 2013 at 7:32 pm

DUDE – My boyfriends ex girlfriend texted him saying that I’m fatter and uglier than her. I need this because I have to show this bi*#h up. Like literally, I want to be so hot, that her eyeballs melt in her sockets and her tongue falls out and so she’ll never get the opportunity to dis me like that AGAIN

Wendy Louw says: