So last week i decided to kick off the Best Of Cape Town 2013 polls and changed things up a bit. Last year focused mainly on food like where in Cape Town would you go for the best burger, best sushi or best coffee etc. The polls were all crowd sourced and compiled using social media. I essentially wanted locals to decided and not experts and the results were truly informative and pretty awesome HERE.
This year though i’m moving away from food and throwing in some other polls that may be useful to the people of Cape Town or those visiting the city. Starting with last weeks one where i asked who is the best hairdresser in CT. Not since the sushi poll last year has there been so much interaction and strong opinions voiced. One thing is certain…people are fiercely loyal to the person that cuts their hair!
Right so here’s the top 10 hairdressers in Cape Town as chosen by you fine folks.
- Mirrors Hair Lab – Candice: 2 Molteno Rd, Gardens 021 424 3931
- Muse Hair and Beauty – Bianca: Shop 3, 1st Floor, 50 Kloof Street 021 424 4249
- HAND hair, beauty, fashion café – Michael: 13 Park Road, Tamboerskloof 021 802 4263
- SAVAS for hair – Corwen Street, Claremont 021 674 1200
- Mop Hair – Shanti: 9 Orphan Street, Cape Town 021 424 5299
- Love hair salon – Huey: 5 Wandel St, Dunkley Square, Gardens 021 461 4375
- Reto Style Lounge – Unit 33 First floor, Westlake Lifestyle Centre , Westlake 021 702 40 18
- Lionel Kin – 083 767 5577
- Scar – Jenni: 22 Kloof Street, Gardens 021 422 5900
- Expressions – 14 Constantia Courtyard , Main Rd, Constantia 021 794 0563
So now you know.
There were plenty of other suggestions that didn’t make the top 10 and they included Boy Girl, Trade Secret, Lila Vie, Syzygy, Reds, Palladium , Carlton Hair, Spoilt and many more.
My hairdresser failed to make the cut, but hey i pay R32 a cut so suck on that. Near the escalator in the Adelphi Centre in Sea Point.