• Win 10 tickets to the National Braai Day celebration in CT with Jack Parow, Die Heuwels Fantasties and more
    Posted by on Sep 20th, 2012

It’s Heritage Day this coming Monday 24th and if you’re in Cape Town you should definitely be making your way down to Hamiltons Rugby Club in Green Point for the National Braai Day celebrations where Jack Parow, Die Heuwels Fantasties, Me and Mr Brown, Bed on Bricks, and Mi Casa will be entertaining you while you chill around a braai with a dop in your hand talking about why Morne Steyn is still playing for the Boks.

That’s a pretty banging line-up hey. Tickets cost just R80 and you get a free Savanna and boerewors roll on entry so really it’s less than R50 if you think about it. Good times.

And because i’m nice i’m gonna give away 10 tickets to you lucky readers. I’ve thought about it and i’m gonna give one of you 4 tickets and then 3 of you each a set of double tickets so you can take your mates along.

Braai Day Gates open at 10:00 am, live music starts at 13:00 pm.

And if you remember my post from last week HERE, the folks at Savanna will also be there for their Adopt A Chop initiative. They are gonna be giving away a ton of meat to charity if you support by adopting a chop.

Ok so here’s how you can get your hands on the 10 tickets.

4 tickets will go to someone randomly selected on Twitter who tweets the following

” Hey @lifeissavage ,i wanna win 4 tickets to #NationalBraaiDay in CT with Jack Parow, Heuwels Fantasties and more “

The other 6 tickets will go to three readers who will each get a set of double tickets for leaving a comment beneath this article. As always…be original, funny, desperate, flattering…whatever…just make me smile and i’ll chose 3 winners by tomorrow afternoon.

Now get to it…and feel free to enter both ways if you can to stand a better chance of getting those tickets.

[note: you obviously need to be from Cape Town or be in Cape Town for the event]

@LA_Harding says:
    September 09, 2012 at 10:56 am

You’re on a diet, I’m on a diet. F*#k it, lets cheat together on Monday with some boerie and booze.

Luanne says:
    September 09, 2012 at 10:56 am

Oh please can I has tickets? I loves me some local flavours, and my sister is visiting me and she really loves a bit of wors, especially when it is fresh, and still on the boer.

Lauren says:
    September 09, 2012 at 10:56 am

It’s my Birthday today and it would be the perfect ending to all the celebrations this weeked…. Please Please Please make my day EXTRA Special Dylan LUVIE!!!!!

Kit says:
    September 09, 2012 at 10:56 am

Over in Queensland, Australia, 24th isn’t a public holiday but 1 Oct is, so we’re going to celebrate it then :D

*adds lekkergoed and Blitz to the shopping list*

Kit says:
    September 09, 2012 at 10:56 am

Oh and lolzors, your website’s date is completely off – it says today is 9th Sept… :-\

September 09, 2012 at 10:56 am

Yes my bad..still need to sort that out!

Lyle says:
    September 09, 2012 at 10:56 am

AWEH, Free Desert Sand and Camel Wood then I’m there!!!!

Kim says:
    September 09, 2012 at 10:56 am

Oh daddy. My boyfriend really wants to go to this. And my birthday just happens to be two days after. If that isnt reason enough alone to give me some tickets…If I give him tickets as a surprise I am therefore guaranteeing myself a good birthday (if he knows whats good for him). Follow my logic? You can make 2 people’s days by giving us tickets. Sharing is caring right? Pretty please daddy…..

Jon says:
    September 09, 2012 at 10:56 am

Loving the idea of Adopt a Chop where we get to donate a chop to the cause.. Can we not just nominate Heynecke Meyer for this & thus satisfy a nation?

Jerry says:
    September 09, 2012 at 10:56 am

Let me shake my wors to the sounds of jack parrow and Mi casa

Robbie says:
    September 09, 2012 at 10:56 am

It are my dream to be liking a good lamb chop on braai day wif my bokkie, please borrow me the tickets so I can spend the money on a new jean pant!

Lauren says:
    September 09, 2012 at 10:56 am

LOL I think Robbie should get the tickets! that comment made me LAUGH so lekker now!

Johan says:
    September 09, 2012 at 10:56 am

If you present me with a ticket, I’ll ditch the cricket while Steyn is taking a wicket and join the Braai Day, you see that chop, that’s my prey, before it screams MAYDAY! and gobble it up before the decay may stray its way to my dead payday, namely my prey! mmmmkay? mmmmkay.

Adriano says:
    September 09, 2012 at 10:56 am

Well I’d totally deserve this because I’m one hell of a brazilian with a saffa heart and nothing better than a couple of tickets for this to celebrate the love I have for this country :D

Leightz_SA says:
    September 09, 2012 at 10:56 am

i would win these tickets, but I cant make it Monday so my creative juices will be spared… for now!

Zeerin says:
    September 09, 2012 at 10:56 am

Ok so I met this really nice chick at scar the other day. We both ended up writing on the “Before I die” wall… She wrote, she wants to kiss Zee… Yes, me…. Flip dude, i never blushed that hard before. And i have done things that would make you give me a pat on the back. But yeah, anyway, so she suggests we do something on Monday as she is away with her parents the weekend.

If you get me that 1st kiss, i will take a pic and caption it “Life Is Savage Got Us Our First Kiss”

Jules says:
    September 09, 2012 at 10:56 am

I would love these tix please!! It would make my Heritage Day :)

The Real Girly Puttock says:
    September 09, 2012 at 10:56 am

Daddy!!! Please please give me tickets to National Braai Day! I’ve just recently come out the closet and I got to tell you, I love me a bit of boerie! I know a straight dude like you probably doesnt want to hear that kind of talk but gays are people too! And we also like to have a bit of fun. Also got to say that you have such an incredible body, my ‘new friends’ would have a field day with you. Anyway, thanks for continuing to inspire the people of South Africa. You’re awesome. BTW my roommate is single – he has the whole vanilla ice look down. Just saying. Ciao ciao Savage! Oh, and one last time, pretty pretty please with a cherry and sprinkle of nuts on top, can I have tickets to National Braai Day!