Rather arb little post here, but it’s not often Twitter makes design changes to the layout and today they announced an option to change the header image of your profile much like the cover photo of your Facebook page. It’s now possible to have a background header image behind your chosen avatar on your Twitter profile and since it’s new you have the chance to make a unique header and claim the idea before anyone else does.
It’s pretty easy to do and it didn’t take more than 10 minutes for me to come up with this for my profile.
Not the best job in the world, but it will do for now and i’m totally claiming it.
And here’s a step by step guide on how to change yours.
- Log in to Twitter on your computer
- Click on the settings icon top right (the little cog wheel thingy)
- Click Edit Profile
- On the left hand side click Design
- Scroll down to Customize Your Own
- Click Change Header
- Choose an existing image from your computer files (min dimension of 1252×626 )
- Open image
- Position image and save it
- Save changes
Easy as that.
I’m curious to see what yours looks like so lemme know when you’re done and send it to me @lifeissavage .