No Banner to display

Ard Matthews at the Art & Life Charity event 2012 this Sunday at Val de Vie Estate…who wants tickets?
Posted by on Apr 12th, 2012

The Art & Life Charity event for 2012 takes place this Sunday afternoon (15th) at Val de Vie Estate and will feature performances by Ard Matthews, Louise Day as well as comedian Mark Palmer amoungst others. There will also be an art exhibition, a Polo tournament and a fashion show from Jenni Button for you to enjoy while taking the magnificent scenery of the Franchhoek valley…glass of bubbly in hand obviously.

Now if that sounds like an ideal way to spend a Sunday then i’ve got something for you…two sets of double tickets to give away.

Love Val de Vie Estate…such an awesome venue.

“This exciting new Philanthropic Arts Initiative offers a fun day out for everyone, all in the name of charity and giving back. Some of the highlights include performances by musician Ard Matthews, comedian Mark Palmer, and work by artists Chrys Mammous (fine art), Gordon Clark (photography) and a game of riveting Polo amongst other things.

The ART&LIFE initiative has the dual purposes of supporting and developing arts and culture in a dynamic way to contribute to the creative and intellectual prosperity of South Africa while raising funds for selected charities. It also provides a supportive, development and marketing platform for upcoming as well as established local artists, designers, performers and musicians.”

Now if you wanna get your hands on a set of double tickets then just leave a comment hey. Tell me why you want the tickets and i’ll pick two winners randomly. Will give you till tomorrow afternoon to get your comments in.

Tickets are also available from Webtickets HERE and more info at www.artandlife.co.za

Abby says:
April 04, 2012 at 11:03 am

Seems like a wonderful cultured and charitable way to spend a Sunday afternoon :)

Busisiwe says:
April 04, 2012 at 11:03 am

I have a taste for luxury and luxury has the taste for me :)
Polo [check]; Art [check], music [check]; Fashion [check], Good food and wine [check]. I can’t think of any other way to spend a luxurious Sunday afternoon other than at Val de Vie.

Thandie says:
April 04, 2012 at 11:03 am

I enjoy music, fashion and art and love how this event supports local artists, musicians and designers (I do too). It’s also great way to give back to number of charities. And to do it at the luxurious Val de Vie polo and wine estate, will make it a memorable Sunday afternoon for me

April 04, 2012 at 11:03 am

I would love those tickets, as my classy cultured wife thinks I have no culture, imagine me rocking up with those tickets in my hand.

Carol says:
April 04, 2012 at 11:03 am

I live in Somerset West so it’s just down the road from me :)

Would love to take my boyfriend and have a day at Val de Vie being spoilt and loved.

Ian says:
April 04, 2012 at 11:03 am

Freaking love Ard’s music and I want to have a drink with him.

Carmen says:
April 04, 2012 at 11:03 am

I leave Cape Town on wednesday so this would be an awesome treat ending off my trip here! And what a great way to experience music, art and comedy enjoying a day in the life of a val de vie guest out in the winelands :)

Kelly says:
April 04, 2012 at 11:03 am

I would love to go, please consider my entry

Kita says:
April 04, 2012 at 11:03 am

I’ve heard great things about the events at Val De Vie estate and I’ve seen the amazing pictures of the place. Please consider me for the double tickets for the event on Sunday. I would love to support this great initiative