• The Rottweiler that mauled a 2yr old girl on Clifton beach belongs to that SA dog whisperer guy
    Posted by on Jan 13th, 2012

It wasn’t gonna write anything about the Rottweiler that mauled a two year old girl on Clifton 1st beach the other day, but i just found out it belongs to that self proclaimed SA’s number one dog whisperer James Lesch. This is the second time within a year that one of his dogs has mauled a toddler. The first incident made headlines after it was captured on video in a Johannesburg shopping mall.

The 2 year old girl who was mauled on Clifton had to undergo 4 hours of surgery on Wednesday night.

Seriously?!

This Ceasar Milan wannabe clearly has f**k all idea what he’s doing.

This is what happened according to the little girls aunt.

“October said the attack happened at about 12.30pm yesterday. She and Meeka were standing in shallow water, chatting.

“I looked away from her for just a second. When I looked back at her a Rottweiler was clutching her leg. (The dog) started dragging her towards the sand. I froze… the next thing I knew I was on top of the dog, struggling to get it off her leg.

“Meeka started screaming and then she went quiet. A crowd formed around us, people trying to pull the dog away, and then I lost sight of her.

“Suddenly I heard her calling my name. I just went to her and held her. A huge chunk of her upper leg was missing.”

October said an off-duty doctor passing by rushed to help, and tried to keep the little girl conscious. Meeka had repeatedly told her aunt: “Liska, I want to sleep.”

“I never saw the dog coming. If I did I would have kept Meeka away from it because she is terrified of dogs.”

October said she had seen the dog and two others before the attack, with two men who appeared to be walking them. None of the dogs was on a leash, she said.” [iol]

How traumatic must that have been.

According to iAfrica , Lesch has stated that  “I have been advised not to talk to anyone about this matter”.

Not to talk?!!!

F**k you buddy…how about you start talking with a public apology to the little girl and while you’re at it tell the rest of SA how useless you are at your job.

Here’s the video of one of his dogs attacking a toddler at Hyde Park last year.

Wonder if it’s the same dog?

You May Also Like:

Helmar says:
    January 01, 2012 at 10:46 am

” Johannesburg shopping maul”. Pun intended? :)

Mr Happy says:
    January 01, 2012 at 10:46 am

This shit makes me angry! A self-proclaimed dog behavioral specialist with a ‘shamanic gift’ ! Get fucked guy. There is clearly no training programs for these self-proclaimed gurus nor qualifications needed. And it’s the deluded belief in their own ability that makes them irresponsible and dangerous. Motherfucker needs to be held accountable.

Mr Surpirsed says:
    January 01, 2012 at 10:46 am

I agree with you Mr Happy!!! But I have never heard you so Mr. Angry and Aggressive. The change is awe inspiring.

Mr Happy says:
    January 01, 2012 at 10:46 am

Haha! I’ve changed..! Alright, will pull myself towards myself… But have you seen this guys blog?? thedogshamanblog.wordpress.com – there is a quote from him – “As in every dog bite case, 100% of them could have been avoided.” Oops…

Stacky says:
    January 01, 2012 at 10:46 am

Well said Savage! (not the ideal name to have on this post) ;)

Kenty7p5 says:
    January 01, 2012 at 10:46 am

Two little girls mauled and traumatised by a Shyster ‘Sharman’ – I note, too that there are complaints on Hello Peter http://www.hellopeter.com/james-lech/complaints/totally-unprofessional-and-uncapable-606961

A Rottweiler in a coffee shop in a mall…. really? I see the buffoon is on Twitter and there is NO apology I can find. Perhaps we should flame him on Twitter @JamesLech How does it feel to be the Shaman who’s dogs have now mauled 2 little girls?

megan says:
    January 01, 2012 at 10:46 am

This is so hectic. How come the traditional media hasn’t made the link? (and its Cesar btw)

Zahrah says:
    January 01, 2012 at 10:46 am

I heard on the news that the family are taking legal action. I hope he gets sued out of his ass. I thought dogs werent allowed on Clifton anyway?

JC says:
    January 01, 2012 at 10:46 am

What the fuck is a dog doing in a goddamn coffee shop in a mall anyway????

Some of these self-indulgent, arrogant dog-owners who think their precious mongrels have more rights than people need to be reined in! If a dog in a public place & off it’s leash growls at, charges or bites one of my kids, I’ll take out my pistol and shoot it in front of it’s owner. Simple as that.

Ham says:
    January 01, 2012 at 10:46 am

What is a mad dog doing in a public restaurant in the first place???

@MrCPT says:
    January 01, 2012 at 10:46 am

His business is going to go to the dogs… He should be sued!

vanessa says:
    January 01, 2012 at 10:46 am

This guy needs help, and guidance, these are very powerful breeds he is working with and you have to be the pack leader at all time not now and then hence the dogs getting out of controle. Its also not the dogs fault as its the humans resposibility to lead it. I think he should step away from the dog rehab and seek help. I feel terrible for the little girls as their lives are changed forever but he must step up and be take resposibilty!

Mark says:
    January 01, 2012 at 10:46 am

What’s scary, is that I gave his Camps Bay offices a call now and asked if he can “help me with my dog” and they confirmed that he’d be able to help.

In other words, he’s still taking on clients and going on like everythings normal.

Someone should turn a dog on him.