• Justin Bieber in Cape Town
    Posted by on Sep 22nd, 2010

Don’t let your lady garden start screaming just yet because it hasn’t been officially confirmed, but apparently Justin Bieber is in Cape Town on holiday…oh joy..i’m so excited i could punch myself in the nuts.

Heat.co.za reported earlier today that teen singing sensation Justin Bieber landed in Johannesburg at 9.20am and they have the pics and a video to prove it.

Click for  the original at heat.co.za

Click for the original at heat.co.za

A little birdie told me though that he’s making his way to Cape Town and may be staying at the One & Only hotel at the Waterfront.

Can’t believe i’m actually writing about Justin Bieber. You know what this post  needs…titties. Yes that will save it.

bieberhooters

Now if you do manage to see him in Cape Town and can stop your front bum from fainting then take a picture and send it will you.

Cheers.

UPDATE: Bieber is definately in Cape Town. Been spotted at Caprice and with Ryan O’Connor at KFM.

bieberryan

UPDATE: BigConcerts said they are announcing exciting news for Cape Town fans today(30th Sep). Is Justin gonna give a performance here? Let’s wait and see shall we.

UPDATE 2: it’s 2013 and Bieber finally came to Cape Town to do a concert. HERE are the first pics of him in Cape Town.

You May Also Like:

kirsten says:
    September 09, 2010 at 9:44 pm

is Justin bieber really coming to Cape Town Waterfron. If so pls can you give me he dates. Thanks

emily says:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I cant believe Justin Bieber is at the one and only!!!!
    I’m staying here at the moment and I’m going crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YAY!!! :) :)

Emily says:
    September 09, 2010 at 9:44 pm

ahhhhhhhhhh cant belive he is coming to cape town and staying in the waterfront can you plz send me da dates!!!!!!!!!ahhhhhhh im going crazy l0l :) :):):):) so hapy

Kelsey says:
    September 09, 2010 at 9:44 pm

I hope I see him , i think he is amazing can’t wait to meet him :) wow i am excited that is one of my wishes ticked off :) i love him so much:)
    x Kelsey

Gerald says:
    September 09, 2010 at 9:44 pm

Damn beliebers. What are you..like 12 years old.

He’s probably not even here.

ManMachine says:
    September 09, 2010 at 9:44 pm

Damn you Gerald! Don’t kill the dream!

emma says:
    September 09, 2010 at 9:44 pm

OMG just met JUSTIN BIEBER in person !!!!!! :) still in a bit of a shock though! he is hotter in person. anyway my friend and i are staying at the One And Only 1 door down from his suite. We’re staying there the whole holidays

September 09, 2010 at 9:44 pm

Ok i’m starting to doubt. Bieber did say on his Twitter account that he swam in the ocean and went kite boarding so he’s definately not in Jo’burg, but i’m gonna need proof that he’s in Cape Town people…otherwise i’m just gonna think that you beliebers are actually grown ups working at the O&O which is rather sad. Is its so hard to get a damn picture?

Kelsey says:
    September 09, 2010 at 9:44 pm

going to his Hotel on monday maybe & tues defintely :) can not wait to meet him it is so exciting i think he is amazing and i love him :) haha x i will meet him

Rose4 says:
    September 09, 2010 at 9:44 pm

Seriously dude! First Joburg now Cape Town. What did Durban do to you? I’m so not feeling the Bieber Fever right now and besides he’s only here to escape the hell people are gonna give him for kissing that girl Jasmine from the BABY video.

Nadia says:
    September 09, 2010 at 9:44 pm

OMG I CAN BELIVE JUSTIN BIEBER IS IN CAPE TOWN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I AM LOOKING FOR HIM

James says:
    September 09, 2010 at 9:44 pm

Just saw him at caprice in camps bay now

September 09, 2010 at 9:44 pm

I heard he was there. So what nobody at caprice had a camera or a cellphone!! Take a picture and send it dammit!

lammez says:
    September 09, 2010 at 9:44 pm

umm…..that does mean hes at the waterfront 24 hrs a day…wen i visited hm he wasnt 2 b seen….really, i love justin bt he probably came here to escape from the fans in the USA so girls, give him a break…even though it wud b tottally awesome if he could make a concert at the waterfront =)

walex says:
    September 09, 2010 at 9:44 pm

i like your style, mr savage

this bieber fieber makes me feel a bit fuzzy brained……
    ….can it be real?
    ………..does emily believe these things she writes?
    lolly

k ill stop there
    but hi, my first time on your blog. nice work :)

CHAMEES says:

HE IS THE CUTIEST BOY HERE IN CAPE TOWN AT THE MOMENT HIS MY NUNUS

CHAMEES says:
    September 09, 2010 at 9:44 pm

Cum on guys and girls give the boy a break .its just puppy love

lover says:
    September 09, 2010 at 9:44 pm

he is here and im so excited :D and hoping to meet him want to go to his hotel on the weekend !!

Rose4 says:
    September 09, 2010 at 9:44 pm

jUSTIN AND jASMINE. V make a really cute couple and plus she can totally sing
    Their celeb nickname could be [ J squared ] or sumting

mandla says:
    September 09, 2010 at 9:44 pm

i’m his super fan en iwas wished to see him while he was in town

mj says:

so what

kirsten says:
    September 09, 2010 at 9:44 pm

YA…I went 2 the hotel… unfortunatly did not c JUSTIN..But I saw his manager Scooter Braun…. A little birdi told me that Justin will be having a concert in Cape Town next year!!! Cant wait

kirsty says:

i is he really coming 2 the cape i hope i c him i am in love with him

johanna says:
    September 09, 2010 at 9:44 pm

is Justin Bieber coming to Cape Town COOLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!! I love Justin Bieber ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOVE YOUR BIGGEST FAN.