No Banner to display

Knoxville Lounge Bar, Cape Town
Posted by on Feb 9th, 2010

Been hearing some good things already about Knoxville Lounge Bar in Cape Town.

Free sushi and cocktails for the ladies on Wednesdays. How does that sound.

My mates JC and Brad are up to something and it involves a sexy little place near Finger..just above Ocean Basket.

knoxville

Don’t have all the details yet, but it looks proper to me. Why don’t you make a plan and go see what the deal is and let me know hey. Take pictures while you at it.

Knoxville is open Wednesday to Saturday from 8pm till 2am.

75 Kloof Street, 1st Floor, +27828716471,  Facebook Group HERE.

Good times.

Kay..finally found some pictures of the inside. Will post some more when Brad sends me some.

26.03.2010 008

Sexy that.

Fan says:
February 02, 2010 at 3:43 am

Its proper alright! Still dont have a sign up but the place rocks every night from Wed-Sat. Word of mouth has done the rest I guess! They’ve opened an outdoor deck which has increased capacity too. Awesome vibe, great crowd, get there…

February 02, 2010 at 3:43 am

[…] night I went out partying – Knoxville on Kloof Street and The Fez on Hout Street – nice places to spend an enjoyable evening, […]

Beware of thieves says:
February 02, 2010 at 3:43 am

Hold on to your handbags in this bar! I had mine stolen on Easter Sunday from underneath my bar stool. Such an invasion of privacy and I’ve had to have EVERYTHING replaced! It’s a thieves hideout-I have no idea how they did it, I was sitting on my bar stool the whole time.

Shenz says:
February 02, 2010 at 3:43 am

Awesome place..but also had my bag stolen. But that is something that one has to accept in a bar thats going to be packed choc-a-bloc. Its a hot-zone for pick pockets..same as any other club thats popular!

PartyGirl says:
February 02, 2010 at 3:43 am

I love this bar – been there about 10 time and all ways have cool locals having a party & awesome music – the staff is friendly – it gets a bit too busy sometimes and if you get there after 23h00 you might wait in a Q

Black guy says:
February 02, 2010 at 3:43 am

Well, it seemed to be a very cool bar (as my first impression) but apparently I was judging before time. Invited by a friend, as a foreigner (black) went there without any concern that would have been sent out after entering the bar in less than 2 minutes! I call it the BLACK DOT. Me and friend went in, greeted our girl friends and as we hit the bar, the bouncer comes and says: “I have a message from the Manager” and we like what is it? and the bouncer says: “He doesn’t want you guys here” but why?? Just because we were the only black people in there? I was really chocked! My word to the manager, “If you think you only expect White people to go to your club, then state it outside on a big board-{Only whites are allowed}” and I will say more, I will never ever go to this place again and already told my WHITE friends and as far as I can to all my foreign friends Black or White, I will let them know about it and the WORLD!

Black guy

luciano says:
February 02, 2010 at 3:43 am

I’d like to book a section for the 27th from 7 o clock till late please reply asap thank you…..

Brad says:
February 02, 2010 at 3:43 am

I ate some doggy sushi there! Was sick for two days!

Carlie says:
February 02, 2010 at 3:43 am

What a dissappointment to arrive at Knoxville for a hens night, after having confirmed with the manager (JC) and him informing that all ladies recieve free cocktails and sushi on arrival. We walk into a very empty venue only to be told by bar staff they have no stock to make us cocktails, but kindly offer a drink of our choice only to be handed a bottle of JC Le roux champange (which I told the barman the bride to be doesnt drink it but he still opened it) Needless to say we DIDNT get a drink of our choice

When I enquired about the sushi… we were told there is no sushi tonight. We thought give this club the benefit of the doubt… maybe they just having a bad night and we carried on having a party of our own. The DJ kindly played the music we requested.

When we asked the barman for a shooter list he said he didnt have one but can make us one: of which he started to pour Bacardi, Vodka, Lime and Orange juice in a shaker – more of a cocktail mix than a shooter mix – seemed very inexperienced

After dancing for a while we went outside to have a breather only for the barman to sit near us and light up a joint (marijuana)

ABSOLUTELY UNPROFESSIONAL and we will never be going back or recommending this venue.