If you ever have aspirations of becoming a successful internet entrepreneur then this article is for you my friend.
Ever wondered what the secret is behind the success of some of the internets biggest companies? Well the folks over at FOCUS have put together a rather nifty list of 12 characteristics that are the key components in their success.
- DETERMINATION: Steve Jobs, Apple/Pixar
- INNOVATION: Sergey Brin/Larry Page, Google
- FRUGALITY: Aaron Patzer, Mint
- EXPERIMENTATION: Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook
- ECCENTRICITY: Tim Ferris, FourHourWorkWeek.com
- SIMPLICITY: Chad Hurley/Steve Chen/Jawed Karim, YouTube
- CONSUMER FOCUS: Paul Graham,Viaweb
- ICONCLASTIC: Niklas Zennstrom, Kazaa/Skype/Joost
- AMBITION: Jeff Bezos, Amazon.com
- FOCUS: Max Levchin, PayPal
- OPPORTUNISM: Tom Anderson, MySpace
- FLEXIBILITY: Jimmy Wales, Wikipedia
Quite a hardcore list hey. Quality. I must mention that the original article explains why the characteristics go with each person. It’s an awesome read and well worth the time.
For the full article (do yourself a favour) go HERE.