Gold digger ALERT!
Check it out ladies. Successful belters that go that extra step further to make sure they look good enough to walk down the red carpet (with you of course).
GQ Magazine has released its annual list of the 50 Best Dressed Men in South Africa. Here are the top 10
- Jon-Paul Bolus: Owner of Loading Bay and Blue Blood
- Olé Ledimo: Fashion Designer and founder of House of Olé
- Sandile Msimango: Senior Manager, Mergers & Acquisitions at MTN
- Sizwe Dhlomo: MTV Base VJ and YFM DJ
- Mark de Mendez: Drummer, The Dirty Skirts
- Thabang Skwambane: Director, Kaelo Consulting
- Tshepo Molale: Director of SoftAudit consultancy
- Anthony Keyworth: Co-owner of Paul Smith and Antanna
- Mandla Sibeko: Chairman of Seed Capital Investments and Netflorist
- Devon Brough: New Media strategist at Curious Pictures
For the entire list and interviews with the top 10 visit Media Update.
Would you look at that… Thabang Swkambane ( Banger as we know him) in at Number 6. Always knew that boy would make something of himself one day. I remember him explaining on a sports tour in the UK , while singing a Milli Vanilli (his favourite band of all time) song , how he could use his bent crooked finger ( if you see him ask him to show you) to his advantage. There is also a rumour that he once led a BBC charge (don’t ask) that went horribly wrong, but he’ll need to confirm that one.
Good times hey Banger…and now look at you.
Wanna learn more about Thabang’s company then head on over to Kaelo, recognized as a leader and expert in corporate health and HIV/AIDS solutions.